Discover the epitome of relaxation and rejuvenation with the Oasis Mattress a revolutionary sleep experience meticulously crafted to cater to your every comfort need. Designed to transcend conventional mattresses, the Oasis Mattress is a harmonious blend of innovation, luxury, and personalized support, ensuring you wake up refreshed and revitalized every morning.
Four-Way Stretch Knit Fabric: This innovative fabric adapts to your body, enhancing the comfort layers beneath.
Soft and Cooling: Soft foam and gel-infused foam layers provide support and keep you cool, ensuring a restful sleep.
Medium-Firm Support: Medium-firm foam and gel-infused base foam offer exceptional support and spinal alignment.
Quantum Edge Steel Border: Enjoy edge-to-edge comfort and support without sagging.
Escape to your personal oasis of relaxation with the Oasis Mattress. Unwind, sleep deeply, and wake up refreshed, ready to seize the day.
- Knit fabric that stretches in four directions, allowing you to get the most out of the comfort layers in your bed.
- Soft foam to provide comfort and support for your body.
- Soft gel-infused foam that conforms to your body and helps you sleep cool.
- Medium-firm gel-infused foam that conforms to your body and helps you sleep cool.
- Medium-firm foam to provide comfort and support for your body.
- Quantum Edge steel border that delivers personalized comfort and a firm coil perimeter that allows you to sleep to the edge of your mattress.
- Gel-infused medium-firm base foam that provides comfort, stability, and support to your mattress.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.