Malouf Furniture is made up of mix-and-match pieces so you can customize your bed. By choosing a headboard and a compatible base, you can design a bed that suits your unique lifestyle. The Hennessey Headboard is timeless and easy, featuring buttonless tufting in a geometric shape for a clean look. The ultra-plush padding on the headboard offers added comfort, and the contemporary shape adds height and dimension to a room.
The Eastman Platform Bed Base is clean and traditional and includes a slat roll with a 2.9-inch slat gap to ensure compatibility with mattress warranties, protecting your mattress investment.
Each piece of Malouf Furniture comes in five uniquely textured colors. Plus, a portion of every purchase goes to the Malouf Foundation's fight to end child sexual exploitation.
- Upholstered in five unique fabric options
- Headboard height adjusts in 2-inch increments ranging from 46 to 58 inches
- Beds slats protect industry mattress warranties
- Center bar(s) creates maximum support and comfort
- Corner legs have sleek wood finish
- Additional legs provided with center bar for extra stability; corner legs create 4 inches of underbed clearance
- 16 inches from floor to top rail with a 1-inch-thick side rail and 3-inch-thick head and foot rails, 660-pound weight capacity
- Includes a slat roll with a 2.9-inch slat gap to ensure compatibility with mattress warranties
- Pairs interchangeably with Hennessey and Carlisle Headboards, must be ordered separately
- 15 Year Warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.