- 100%olid pine, great durability, and value
- Two tone, multi-step lacquer finish. A light gray finish on hand-distressed wood
- Mortise and tenon construction ensure stability and durability
- Solid wood tops are floated to allow for wood's natural movement
- English dovetail joinery on solid wood drawer fronts
- Ball-bearing Hafele metal glides offer superior stability and smooth glide to drawers
- Barn doors with gliding mechanism on Dresser, Chest, and Media Chest
- Microfiber-lined top drawers on Dresser and Nightstand
- Non-chip, custom pulls are durable and unique
- Available in Queen, Eastern King, and California King Sizes
- Box spring is required. May be used with adjustable mattress bases
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.