Life is so much better when you can enjoy the pleasure of real leather-at a price to put you at ease. That's exactly what you get with this power reclining loveseat with adjustable headrest. Thanks to combination leather and faux leather upholstery, you've got a reclining loveseat that feels like a million bucks but won't break the bank. Tailored to those with an eye for contemporary design, this power reclining loveseat is dressed to impress with an upscale matte finish, clean-lined divided back tufting, distinctive jumbo stitching and chic pillow top armrests. Perhaps best of all: Easy View™ power adjustable headrests let you recline back and still have a primo view of the TV.
- Dual-sided recliner
- One-touch power control with adjustable positions
- Easy View™ power adjustable headrests
- USB charging port in power control
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat
- Attached cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Genuine leather typically covers inside areas such as the back, seat and arm cushions; skillfully matched faux leather covers the remaining areas
- Due to its natural origin, real leather can show individual characteristics such as healed scars, growth marks, grain variation and shade variation
- Natural variations make each hide unique and do not detract from the wearing qualities of leather
- Console with storage and 2 cup holders
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Power Reclining Loveseat with Console
||PWR REC Loveseat/CON/ADJ HDRST
|Item Color Key
||Ricmen Power Reclining Loveseat with Console
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||79''W x 42''D x 40''H
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Mm
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.