: T845Group Name
: Gately - Medium BrownGroup Style
With the warm rustic brown finish flowing smoothly over the profiled edges and frame details, the "Gately" accent table collection offers the function of a lift-top cocktail table along with the hidden power strip and additional storage within the end table to create an exceptional accent to any living area.
- Made with select veneers and hardwood solids in a burnished brown finish
- Antique bronze color hardware
- Lift top cocktail table has storage on evey side
- TV console has drawers
- Hidden powerstrip in end table
- All tables feature working drawers
- The ottoman cocktail table has cushion with stitch detail, upholstered in brown faux leather
- The ottoman cocktail table has lift top on one side with storage below and drawer on the other.
- 1 drawer
- Power cord; UL Listed
- 1 fixed shelf
- Made of veneers, wood and engineered wood
- Assembly required
- Hinged top
- 3 electrical outlets
- Antiqued bronze-tone hardware
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||End Table with Storage & Power Outlets
||Rectangular End Table
|Item Color Key
||Gately End Table with Storage & Power Outlets
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Number of Drawers
|Number of Shelves
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||24''W x 27''D x 26''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.