: P325Group Name
: Donnalee Bay - Dark GrayGroup Style
- Collection features textured gray finish on a rust free aluminum frame with high performance Nuvella fabric
- Choose from dining and fire pit chat set options
- Swivel rocker 7-piece dining set includes six P325-601A swivel rocker chairs and P325-625 72"x 42" rectangular dining table; to order: P325-601A(3), P325-625
- P325-776 32" round fire pit includes grouted porcelain top, glass beads, CSA approved 40,000 BTU stainless steel burner, burner cover and protective weather cover
- Fire pit can be converted for natural gas use
- To order 3-piece chat set P325-601A and P325-776
- To order a 5-piece chat set with 4 swivel chairs and fire pit: P325-601A(2) and P325-776.
- All-weather, rust-proof aluminum frame with textured gray finish
- Assembly of fire pit table provided with in-home delivery; connection to propane tank or connector hose not provided
- Door conceals gas propane tank (not included)
- 32" round fire pit with CSA-approved 40,000 BTU stainless steel burner, grouted porcelain top, glass beads, burner cover and protective weather cover
- Battery-operated ignition system with adjustable flame control; battery included
- Convertible to natural gas
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Fire Pit Table
|Dining Table Height
||Regular Dining Height
||Round Fire Pit Table
|Item Color Key
||Donnalee Bay Fire Pit Table
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
||Outdoor Chat Sets
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||33''W x 33''D x 25''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.