: D596Group Name
: Haddigan - Dark BrownGroup Style
: Contemporary Living
- Made with select Oak veneers and hardwood solids with a dry smoky dark brown oak color
- Edges and corners have a rounded off, worn effect for a casual look
- Server has fully finished drawer boxes with ball bearing side guides
- Sturdy looking knobs have detailed ring design and finished in a bronze color with golden undertones
- Chair back has three wide slats with a lumbar curve for maximum comfort
- Chair seat and tufted bench are cover with PU material
- Table has a casual farmhouse look with thick top and butterfly leaf extension to seat up to eight comfortably
- D596-124 barstools feature slat back design with a soft yet durable PU upholstered seat
- D596-42 table has storage base and removable leaf.
- Wood legs
- Cushioned vinyl upholstered seat
- Button tufting
|Bench Office Chair Seating
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Dining Room Bench
||Large UPH Dining Room Bench
|Item Color Key
||Haddigan Dining Room Bench
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||50''W x 16''D x 19''H
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Mm
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.