: D530Group Name
: Tripton - Medium BrownGroup Style
: Pastoral Charm®
- D530-01 is a button tufted upholstered chair with roll back design covered in a textured woven fabric
- D530-02 is a button tufted upholstered chair with roll back design covered in casual Graphite color fabric
- Table top is made with select Mindi veneer in a medium rustic brown color
- Table apron and braced leg are made from tubular metal in an aged brown color
- Barstool frames are constructed with hardwood solids
- Rolled back button tufted upholstery with soft cushion seating
- Choice of woven linen looking cover (-124) or textural graphite color (-224)
- Upholstered banquet seating with tufted backs offer a wonderful style forward approach to the dining area
- D530-07,-08,-09 has graphite colored upholstery.
- Made of wood
- Polyester upholstery
- Foam cushioned seat
- Button tufting
- Exposed legs with cherry-tone finish
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Dining Room Bench
||Extra Large UPH DRM Bench
|Item Color Key
||Tripton Dining Room Bench
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||79''W x 27''D x 35''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.