: D329Group Name
: Glambrey - BrownGroup Style
With the scrolling tubular metal bathed in a dark bronze color finish beautifully supporting the brown cherry finished table top adorned with a decorative rope twist edge profile, the "Glambrey" dining collection flawlessly captures the true atmosphere of classic Old World design to enhance the look of any dining room.
- Table base and chair frame made with tubular metal in dark bronze color powder coat finish
- D329-15 table top with rope twist edge profile and chair cap rail is made from select veneers in a brown cherry finish
- Clear tempered glass insert in D329-15 table top and has metal details below and a small shelf in the base
- The D329-13 table has small shelf in the base
- D329-124 stool seat is upholstered in a brown tapestry fabric.
- Assembly required
- Counter height
- Made of metal, veneers and engineered wood
- Polyester upholstery over foam cushion
- Excluded from promotional discounts and coupons
|Bench Office Chair Seating
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Counter Height Bar Stool
||Upholstered Barstool (4/CN)
|Item Color Key
||Glambrey Counter Height Bar Stool
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||20''W x 22''D x 44''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.