: B697Group Name
: Porter - Rustic BrownGroup Style
: Boho Haven®
The warm rustic beauty of the "Porter" bedroom collection uses a deep finish and ornate details to create an inviting furniture collection that fits comfortably into any bedroom decor. The rich look of the burnished brown finish flows beautifully over the decorative framed details and stylishly turned bun feet to flawlessly capture the true feel of grand rustic design. With the dark bronze color hardware adorning this rustic furniture, the "Porter" bedroom collection is the perfect choice for any home environment.
- Made with select cherry veneers and hardwood solids
- Burnished brown finish
- Drawers feature a dark bronze color knob and backplate
- Dovetail drawer construction
- Drawer interior with color finish
- Ball bearing drawer glide
- Felt or cedar drawer bottoms
- Beveled mirror
- Sleigh bed features storage in the footboard.
- Bun feet
- Made of veneers, wood and engineered wood
- Assembly required
- 1 felt-lined pull-out tray
- 2 smooth-operating drawers with dovetail construction
- Top drawer with felt bottom; bottom drawer with cedar bottom
- Dark bronze-tone hardware
||Millennium® by Ashley
||Two Drawer Night Stand
|Item Color Key
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Number of Drawers
||Master Bed Cases
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||29''W x 18''D x 30''H
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Mm
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.