: B672Group Name
: Prentice - WhiteGroup Style
: Vintage Casual®
The "Prentice" bedroom collection features a light airy finish along with a relaxed contemporary design to create an exciting furniture collection that is sure to awaken the decor of any bedroom. The clean white finish flawlessly covers the inset drawer fronts and detailing along with the beautifully sculpted block feet making this contemporary collection an exceptional addition to any home. With the satin nickel color hardware complementing the bright finish, the "Prentice" bedroom collection embraces the true beauty of grand contemporary design.
- Made with select veneers and hardwood solids
- Clean white finish
- Satin nickel color hardware
- Dovetail drawer construction
- Finished drawer interior
- Ball bearing drawer glide
- Felt or cedar drawer bottoms
- Beveled mirror
- Dresser features frosted glass insert option on the doors.
- Dresser only; mirror sold separately
- Made of veneers, wood and engineered wood
- Satin nickel-tone hardware
- 7 smooth-operating drawers with dovetail construction
- Top drawers with felt bottoms
- 2 cabinets, each with 1 adjustable shelf
- Cabinet doors with optional frosted glass inserts
||Millennium® by Ashley
|Item Color Key
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Number of Drawers
|Number of Shelves
||Master Bed Cases
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||62''W x 19''D x 44''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Armoires / Dressers / Cabinets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.