Ashley Package Number: B446/56/58/97
This package contains:
- B446-56: King Panel Footboard (Quantity: 1)
- B446-58: King/Cal King Panel Headboard (Quantity: 1)
- B446-97: King Panel Rails (Quantity: 1)
- Warm rustic plank finish over replicated Oak grain and authentic touch
- Tops of cases and headboard/footboard panels are captured with a nail trimmed corner piece
- Rolling trundle storage box enables the option of storage or bed
- Side roller glides for smooth operating drawers
- Handles feature nailhead trim in a dark bronze metal finish
- Slim profile dual USB charger located on the back of the night stand tops
- B100-11, B100-12 can be used in substitution of a box spring on the twin or full panel beds
- The B446-32 will accommodate a W100-01 or -02 fireplace insert
- Poster bed offers optional footboard storage
- B446-150/170 storage boxes with drawers go with the 64S and 66S storage footboards.
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||King Panel Bed
||King Panel Bed
|Item Color Key
||Trinell King Panel Bed
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||81''W x 87''D x 54''H
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Mm
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.