: B251YGroup Name
: Juararo - Dark BrownGroup Style
The beauty of vintage design come to life with the aged brown rough sawn finish flowing over a replicated oak grain along with the case pilaster detailing and ample storage space for their most treasured items makes the "Juararo" youth bedroom collection the perfect way to create that cottage getaway your child will never want to leave.
- Vintage aged brown rough sawn finish over replicated oak grain
- Substantial warm pewter color drawer handles
- Side roller glides for smooth operating drawers
- Twin (53) or full (87) panel headboards can attach to a bolt on bedframe B100-21
- Headboard legs have 4 height options for optimal relationship to bedding height
- B100-11, B100-12 roll slats can be used in substitution for a box spring on the twin or full panel beds.
- Dresser only; mirror sold spearately
- Made of engineered wood
- Vintage finish over replicated oak grain
- Pewter-tone hardware
- 6 drawers
- Minor assembly required
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||No Assembly Required
|Item Color Key
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
||Youth Bed Cases
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||54''W x 16''D x 36''H
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Mm
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Armoires / Dressers / Cabinets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.