If you love the idea of contemporary style that's ultra warm and inviting, this 3-piece sectional is casual refinement you'll love living with. Lightening things up in a fresh neutral tone, this sectional is covered in a decadently soft chenille microfiber that's love at first touch. Rest assured, ultra-deep 45" seats and reversible cushions you can flip and fluff nicely accommodate, while clean-lined styling and wide track arms make a fashion statement.
- Includes 3 pieces: left-arm facing sofa, right-arm facing sofa and wedge
- "Left-arm" and "right-arm" describe the position of the arm when you face the piece
- Corner-blocked frame
- Loose, reversible cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- 10 accent pillows included
- Pillows with soft polyfill
- Polyester upholstery and pillows
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
- Platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
- Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
||Signature Design by Ashley®
|Item Color Key
||Rawcliffe 3-Piece Sectional
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||131''W x 131''D x 38''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.